Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Pat's Slainte

I used Crackebox Palace stamps.
I stamped the outline shamrock with Brilliance ink for the background on light tan textured card stock.
I layered it on textured dark green card stock. I used the same color of dark green for the biggest frame.
I cut all the frames with Spellbinder and stamped our saying on the same card stock I used for the card.
I stamped the image on white card stock and colored it with Copic markers. I used the Copic glitter markers for the beer, I almost made the beer green.
I made this at my dad's but if I would of made this at home, I would of used liquid applique for the beer foam.
Hope you enjoyed the card, and hope you enjoy St. Pat's Day!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10