Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thank You With Rose

Hello, here is a Thank You card with a beautiful flower!
On this card, Rose Lg. Open was stamped on X-Press card stock and colored with Copic markers, and then red Stickles were added. I cut out the image with Spellbinders, and while the die was still on the card stock, I outlined the die cut with the Black Glitter pen from Copic. I cut out a blue card stock and rounded the corners with a Martha Stewart large corner punch.
The Thank You Swirl was stamped with VersaFine Claire and cut with Spellbinder. 
I also cut out the green background with Spellbinder, put the red die cut on it, and added pearls.
I added a bow.
Thanks for stopping by Vicky

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10