Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blog Candy Thank Your Card for 8-16-12

Congrats Hilde on winning the stamps from our Blog Candy!
Your stamps are on their way.
On this card I stamped the image on X-Press card stock and colored it with Copic markers, then added red Stickles. I cut out the image with Spellbinders and while the die was still on the card stock, I out lined the die cut with the Black Glitter pen from Copic. I cut out a blue card stock and rounded the corners with Martha Stewart large corner punch.
The Thank You is also a Spellbinder that I cut out in while and also red card stock. I just cut out the circle where it was embossed around the outer edge and glued it on the red one.
I also cut out the green background with Spellbinder, put the red die cut on it and added pearls.
I put the ribbon around the opposite corners and added a bow.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out our Blog Candy next week, I am sure that Karen has some more great cards to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails