Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Trick or Treat Angel

I love Halloween, I think it is my favorite Holiday. Dress up and eat candy, how could it get any better. The spider web in the upper left corner, and the rest of the stamps are from Crackerbox Palace stamps. I colored the angel with Copic markers and also used them to line the saying.
The bag is a small brown bag I bought and just sponged black ink around the edges. In a pack of paper, I found some candy punch outs that I used to keep the card flat. I would of liked to have had real candy!  The bottle top is one that came in a package I punched out with my 1" punch and put a clear dot over top.


Share:

2 comments:

  1. Such a clever design! I love that bag full of candy and the sentiment stamp just brings back a rush of memories. lol My kids used to sing-song that every Halloween and it just drove me crazy. But it wouldn't have been Halloween with out it. :-D Can that angel be called "adorable'?? OK, totally cute, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The way you framed that cute image, DP's......everything!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10