Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Cazzy Blog Candy Card

Hi Stampers, I wanted to share with you a card that Cazzy made from some of the blog candy she won. If you would like to visit Cazzy's blog, here it is: Cazzy Time
This is what Cazzy wrote:
I am still playing with my blog candy stamps from Crackerbox Palace, this time I decided to make a square card, then I turned it into an easel card, it is perfect for this because the paper behind the cut houses is covered with the part that attaches it to the card blank.
I think this is a really neat card, I like the way she made it into a easel card so it stands up with Santa flying across the sky.
If you would like to find out how Cazzy made the card stop by Cazzy's blog and find out!
Hope you enjoyed Cazzy's card as much as I do and hope you leave her a comment.
 
 
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Cazzy's card is beautiful I hope to do some challenge's this next year I have a blog and have just started doing cards/

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10