Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

St. Pat's Beer

Hi, Vicky here today. Well on to St. Pat's Day.
Valentine's Day is over so on to another fun occasion. Do you wear one of those buttons: Kiss Me I'm Irish? Or pinch someone who is wearing orange? OH I remember green beer many, many years ago.
Well, to the card. I sponged the background with brown ink on tan card stock. The saying is on our Poster. I did stamp it on darker tan c/s and then again on light c/s. I cut out the light and put it on the darker c/s so it looks like paper on the board. And sponged a little brown around the edges.
Colored the happy leprechaun with Copic markers, (but I didn't make the beer green).  
 
Friendly Crackerbox Hugs, Vicky

Share:

2 comments:

  1. I thought I left a comment, but maybe I had too much green beer already. The wee leprechauns are enjoying themselves and getting into some shenanigans. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. They do look like they are having a good time, don't they? I heard my dad say this saying a lot in his life. LOL

      Delete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10