Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Ant Picnic

All stamps are Crackerbox Palace stamps and we are celebrating our anniversary this month and giving away free stamps. On the web site on the upper right corner of the site under 'Blog/News' find out how to free stamps plus free shipping.

I was working the store and all I had were pieces I already cut out so I this card is pretty straight forward, stamped, colored and cut.  The saying is framed with one of our stamps and colored with Copic as well as all of the other images. The ant mounds are glues at the very bottom and the top of the mounds have small pop dots under them.   The tree is a bare tree I just dotted with the Copic markers.  I tore a scrap of cardstock and sponged Brillance ink over the edges to make the clouds.  The scalloped edge is cut from Spellbinders.

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Vicki!! Real summer, like as hot as it has been. Love all the aunts taken the food away. Take care hope we can get down by you some day.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10