Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Picnic On A Table

I stamped the table on white card stock with red ink and just cut out the top of the table.  Then I stamped the table on the light brown card stock and glued the top of the table on the card.  I used EK Success punch for the edge of the table and added pearls.  Stamped the words in VersaFine Sepia ink, and sponged the edges. Stamped the food, colored it with Copic markers and cut them out, (the hotdog is cut from the stamp that has 2 hotdogs on a stick).  I punched the bottom of the light brown card stock with Martha Stewart punch.  I had the red bow laying on my desk so that went on as well as the blue and brown flower that has been on my desk for a while from something.

All stamps are Crackerbox Palace stamps and we are celebrating our anniversary this month and giving away free stamps. On the web site on the upper right corner of the site under 'Blog/News' find out how to free stamps plus free shipping.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10