Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas is Just Around the Corner

I was able to get down stairs and do some stamping with a few of our new stamps and I also used a couple of Stampscapes stamps. I really like these stamps, Kevin does such a great job with his stamps. They are so easy to create a scene.

I have been seeing a lot of Christmas cards on the blog sites and I know Christmas is just around the corner, but it has been so nice here in Wisconsin it is hard to believe.  As I think about Christmas, I think about snow so I did a card with a lot of snow to get myself ready for the upcoming season.

I have fallen hard for the Copic markers so most of my cards now are done with the Copic markers. I love how every marker can be used as a blending pen.

Thank you Sally Lynn!


Master of scenic stamping - Kevin Nakagawa of Stampscapes Rubber Stamps [owner].
Sally Lynn MacDonald - an independent instructor of mixed media and paper arts.


These are some of our new winter stamps...


Deep Snow - J04120-R
Let It Snow - B04118-R
Penguin - B04121-R
Snow Shovel - D04122-R


Here is another card with Stampscapes and another new stamp, "Happy Anniversary" [B04205-R].  This was colored with the Copic markers also. I did use Shimmers and painted Sky Blue color over the water to make it 'shimmer'.


Master of scenic stamping - Kevin Nakagawa of Stampscapes Rubber Stamps [owner].

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10