Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Full of Luck

St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner. So I made a quick and easy St. Patrick's Day card. 
I can't believe how fast this year is going.
I used a Cuttlebug folder on the white background piece of cs. I didn't put the cs all the way into the folder, about 1" was hanging out the end so the top wouldn't be embossed. I cut a piece of printed paper for the band across the top.  I stamped and embossed the saying and stamped the shamrocks in the corners.  I cut out the saying with Spellbinder Mega Curved Rectangle.  I stamped and embossed the horse shoe on silver mirrored cs and cut it out.  I layed it on the white cs and penciled the inside of the horse shoe, I stamped the shamrocks with Brillance Thyme ink and erased the pencil line. I cut out the shape of the white cs with Spellbinder Label 11 and glued the horse shoe on. I then cut out a gree mat.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10