Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, April 23, 2010

You Are My Sunshine by Currie

Currie's Wall Hanging
I used a tree template.  Get ready to spend some time on the tree.  It's not hard, just a time eater.  First cut out the tree trunk from the template, then tape it to the cardstock you wish to use for the tree.  Cut it out of the cardstock.  Do the same thing with the leaves.l  I put a shadow on the tree trunk by glueing it to a darker cardstock and cutting it out again.  Texture the leaves, these are done with Cuttlebug.  Stamp birds, bird houses, color and cut out.  Arrange as you like.  I used a piece of cardboard on the back to make it stronger.  Finally, use a Crop-a-dile for holes to hang. 
I used: Copic markers, K&Company patterned paper, Cuttlebug, Cordinations paper, Gelly Roll Pens.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10