Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Whale of a Good Time

It's been a whale of a long time since I have posted something.  We have been busy with some new stamps that will show up on the web site by Thursday, 10th.
We got to visit Currie and her family and had a whale of a good time so I thought I would post this card she made.
She used Crackerbox Palace rubber stamps and Cricut cartridge, Just Because for the card shape. The wavy edge came from the Fiskars wavy edge paper timmer and colored in with Copic markers and Glaze pens.
I thought this was such a great idea that I wanted you to see.




This inside looks like this: even the inside of the card is as interesting as the outside, it would make someone real feel special!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10