Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Trick or Treat Devil

I think I have already mentioned that Halloween is my favorite holiday.
Rena Askey is the artist that drew the devil and did the saying.  We have other Halloween kids that she drew that we made stamps from.  Her drawings have a little twist.
The cutout behind the image is from Spellbinders.
I colored the image and candy with Copic markers.
The devil is colored with more red as you expect for a devil.
The jar is stamped and cut out.  I used B000 & Boo Copic on the edges.
I stamped the candy corn and colored and cut them out.  When ever I cut anything out, I always go around the edge with a black marker to cover up the white paper on the edge.  I used Marvy black marker on most of them and I think I grabbed the Tombow marker on the one that has the edge that bled into the lacquer.
The words on the bottom is from card stock I had.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10