Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas Tree distress

I can't believe we are in the last month of the year, but here we are!
Wisconsin is getting very cold and it snowed yesterday so I guess I am getting use to the idea Christmas is coming soon.  Currie is ahead of me in the season spirit because she already got some Christmas cards done-thank you Currie.  I hope you will enjoy the cards she made as much as I do.
Currie glued My Minds Eye patterned paper to the green card.
She tore the right side of the card stock and then crumbled up the piece of paper before she put Distress ink over it.
She used a corner punch on the brown card stock and glued it to the distress paper.
The Christmas tree was colored with Marvy Brush markers to multi color the image.
Gelly roll pen with glitter was used on the star. The edge distress was used around the image.
Merry Christmas was stamped with Distress ink, cut around it and used a corner punch and then add brads.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10