Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Get Well with Feet

I hope you never have to use this saying, but if you do, here is an idea.



First I used the tag stamp and stamped the saying on it and cut it out.
Then I stamped the feet stamp on the printed paper as well as on Cyrgen white paper.  I colored the feet with Copic and then cut them out with the flower.  I cut off the flower stem, but since I stamped it on the printed paper it was there.  I stamped the flowers that I normally use with the small feet and put them on the tag.
The grass is the Martha Stewart punch.
This saying is also the Martha Stewart punch with the Crackebox Palace stamps.
thanks for looking
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10