Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Dancing Feet

I thought this might be a good one for today since it is raining here in Janesville, WI.
I cut the dark red card stock and rounded the corners with a larger corner rounder.
I cut the blue card stock and punched the corner punch and then used a smaller corner rounder for these corners.
I stamped the feet on Ex-Press paper and used Copic markers then cut them out.
The feet are put on light blue paper that has spots of white in it and cut it small enough so it didn't go into the corners so the red card stock color came through..
The saying is stamped and embossed (that is why it's shinny and doesn't look the best). I cut it out with Spellbingder.
I glued the rain drops last.

Share:

1 comment:

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10