Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Graduation

Here is another Graduation card. The last graduation card I did for a girl, this one is more for a guy.
You can easily change the background color of paper to match the school colors that you need.
Again, I used Spellbinders for cutting out the blue and the saying. I sponged the Sepia colored ink around the saying and also the blue.
I stamped the hat on the blue card to get the tassel, then I stamped the hat on white card stock, and shaded it with Copic markers. I cut out only the hat because I had the tassel already stamped on the card.
The diploma was stamped on light tan paper then colored and cut out.
I added the nail heads on the points of the blue card stock.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10