Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Two Christmas Card With Santa And Snowlady

Hi Stampers, OH OH OH, Christmas is coming fast.
My first card is a Step Card.

This card is 51/2x81/2. The directions are farther down.
I stamped the saying, Merry Christmas Script with VersaFine Clair
Snowlady With Tree was stamped and mounted.
I measured and cut the pink in one piece. 
I stamped the snowflake border with Martha Stewart's punch. I used the punched snowflakes and glued them back on the card.  
Here is what the card looks like on the side with the folds.

This is how the card was cut and folded. I put it sideways on the scor-board and from the end scored it at 21/4, 41/4 etc.

 

This one is pretty straightforward. Stamp and embossed the saying, Merry Christmas Calligraphy then cut it out with Spellbinder.
I stamped Santa with Toys on white and colored it with Copic.
The white circle, green scalloped, and red circles are cut with Spellbinders.

This is just to show all of Santa's toys.

Smiles, Vicky

Share:

6 comments:

  1. Both are just fantastic! Love the way you did the first card - and thanks so much for the directions on this!
    The second one and dear Santa has just stolen my heart! SO beautiful!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Side-step cards are fun to make and look at - love yours! The Santa image is awesome - I always like the antiquated Santa's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about the win! But I don't want to forget to tell you how wonderful your cards are. Love the step card and your instructions are wonderfully clear and easy. The coloring on Santa is superb and I love the way you did the background coloring. OK, I'm off to e-mail Karen. Thanks again. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your cards Vicky! My favorite is the snowman and the card design. Thanks for the cutting directions too! The Santa card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't - Christmas is coming too fast! It always snuck up on me! Love the cards, thanks for the tutorial, I have the Scorpal now in metric and the buddy in inches so I might be able to work it out!

    Those snowpeople legwarmers are so funny, and the old fashioned Santa is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10