Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stampscapes Buggy Ride

Vicky here today and I wanted to share some more of Stampscapes new stamps.
The barn, fence, stones at left and stone path at the bottom are the new stamps. I added the hill to the right behind the barn. The buggy is from Crackerbox. I colored it with Copic markers.
Here are the stamps I used:



The Soft Hill is one of my favorite stamps
 
 I used this stamp for the trees behind the barn.
 
Share:

5 comments:

  1. Great card and love the new stampscapes, Wish you'd have told all the stamps you used in the pictures. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the new stamps and the buggy goes perfectly!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU STILL DO STAMPSCAPES BETTER THAN ANY ONE I KNOW.. lOVE THE CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured, a real work of art, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! The buggy fits in perfectly and, as always, your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10