Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Greener Grass

Hi, I hope you are having a great Sunday. Here is WI, fall has started, the leaves are changing colors and falling and it is getting cooler. So you are probably wondering why I am posting golf cards. Well, we are on our way to Mesa, AZ in a couple of days to do a show with Rubber Stamp Events. Barb posted this card on her fb page. You can see her fb page here.
If you want to find out about the convention it is here.
This is a half easel card. I just folded it like a normal card then folded the top in half. I put pop dots under the saying so it sticks up and catches the folded half. It lays flat to mail. Hope you are having good weather where ever you are.
 

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Fun easel card! I wish the weather would have stayed like that. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10