Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Color Your Life

Hello Stampers,
I am using Catherine Pooler inks, and I love the colors' brightness. I decided to do (probably the last) summer card of the year.
The inks are so juicy it only takes a light love tap to cover your stamp.
I didn't use my MISTI, just my acrylic blocks, because the ink has such good coverage.
I did let the stamp sit on the paper for just a couple of seconds so the card stock could absorb the ink.


I am excited to find out how the ink works with each other.
It has great coverage but also stamps over a color, so it looks almost transparent but not muddy!
The flower is Tiara, and then Tutti Frutti was tapped on the edges.
I love how this looks.

 I do this a lot, 
1...I am too lazy to find a color in my stash to match, 
2...I want it to match exactly,
3...when we are on the road, I don't have to take a lot of colored card stock!

 This is just a scrap piece of card stock that I inked with the brush.

 I cut around the saying.

So now the color around the saying matches the flower.

 I also inked around the edges of another white piece of card stock for my base card so it matched the one around the saying. 
Flowers- Petal Flower 3
Leaves-Leaf 5
Thank you for taking the time to look,
Vicky
 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10