Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, May 03, 2019

Blog Hop with Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Spring & Summer

Hello Stampers,
Vicky here to share a couple of coffee cards with you. I have so much fun making coffee cards while I sip, actually gulp on a cup, more like a soup bowl full of coffee so I have 3 cards to show you. We have over 100 drink stamps. If you want to take a look here is the link! 

The first card is with Esther and on of our In The Freezer saying.
It's a simple card with simple coloring, it's just that simple.
I stamped and Esther and saying and then cut off the bottom of the card and just added BoBunny card stock. 
Oh, the BoBunny paper is buy one and get one free until May 6th!
AND everything is 20% off until May 6th!

The second one is how I feel after a couple of soup cups of coffee!
It's another quick and easy one.
Here is Harmony throwing our Tiny Daisy while she is saying what she wants.

The third one a little bit of masking. I masked the flower off and added our Love YOU. This saying also comes in a set of 5. I also added the same Tiny Daisy from the card before.
I added a couple of drops of Nuvo in the corners.
This saying is a custom made stamp that I had John make.
We make customs everyday and I had him sneak this one in for me. 😊
I used one of our stencils and the Clarity Brushes
I used a magnetic sheet under the paper with a MISTI magnet to hold the stencil in place.
I love these brushes because they unload the ink without much pressure
so you can gently lay down the ink without disturbing the stencil.


 This is the FREE stamp!
Thanks for looking!
Have a great day and enjoy the hop 
Vicky





Share:

2 comments:

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10