Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, December 20, 2019

A Vintage Christmas Card

Hello Stampers,
   I wanted to do a vintage Christmas card. I use to do a lot of vintage cards but have gotten away from them and have been doing more bright quick and easy cards since I don't have a lot of time like before. This card only has 2 stamps. The stockings were hung, and Vintage Stockings. I masked the bottom of the saying and stamped the top, and then masked the top and stamped the bottom. I colored it with Copic Markers. I did some shading but not all to make it simple. I sponged the brown around the outer edge of the card and mounted it on the red card stock and it was finished!



Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10