Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving Thanks for First Responders with Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

 Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

I wanted to thank the First Responders this Thanksgiving. So many of them are at the hospital taking care of patients instead of being at home.

Also thank you to all who are working on this Thanksgiving day!

We are doing a collaboration with
 Rinea's Foil Paper

I love the shine and it looks so elegant. I used Magical and Earth Tone Foils. I really like the red which I will be using for my Christmas cards!


As a thank you, we are having a sale!


Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10