Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, December 21, 2020

2020 Down The Drain / Happy New Year with Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

 Hi Stampers,

Vicky here today. Are you ready to get rid of 2020? I am so happy that it is going to be over I am going to send out cards. I hope this will put a smile on a few faces.

I used the stamps made by Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, 2020 Custom,  Another Year Down the Drain and used the Pipes and Pipe Wrench set of 6 stamps. This set has 5 pipe stamps that you can put together any way you like. 

The inside of the card has the saying Happy New Year. It is a Christmas stamp but I just masked off the top of the stamp.

I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stamp Positioner to place the pipe stamps so they connect.


Stamps Used:
2020 Custom - which is a custom stamp made by Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps


Share:

1 comment:

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10