Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Flower Flourish Inspiration Card with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps

Hello Stampers!

I am a little late on my thank you cards for Christmas gifts that were dropped off at our house.
I wanted to make something bright and cheerful since we are knee deep in snow.
I almost made the background with this stamp but decided not to this time.
The thank you note went inside.

What I like about this stamp is that there are single stamps to go along with the Flower Flourish
The saying can be used with so many different occasions.

Stamps I used:

Some of the other stamps that goes with the Flower Flourish. These would are great to add to the front, inside or the envelope!


Have a great day and up coming weekend!







 

Share:

1 comment:

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10