Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Best Friends Card

Hello Stamper!
I did a flip friend card with some great stamps!

I started with a Flip Card and then I cut some printed paper to go over the card. The cutting was pretty since all the cuts were straight.
I used a ruler and an Exacto knife.
These are quick to do. I cut a piece of card stock for the center and added my saying. Since there were a lot of circles on the printed paper, I rounded the saying.
I love this saying, You Drink Too Much; I am going to use it a lot!
When you pull the card open, the middle flips the image over!!

Aren't these friends just the BEST! 
I stamped Girl Friends with Memento Tuxedo and colored them.
The glasses were colored with Copic Glitter Markers, so they are sparkly, but it doesn't show in the photo.

Have a great weekend!!



 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10