Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, April 23, 2021

Mother's Day Flip Card

 Hello Stampers,

Any time you can send a card to someone and wish them a happy day is wonderful. Mother's Day is a great day to tell someone that you want to wish them a Happy Mother's Day because you think they are a fabulous mother.

The card I made is for a sister to wish her a Happy Mother's Day because she is a wonderful mom, and moms deserve to be told they are appreciated.
This card can sit on a table or desk to be displayed.

I created a mini card in front with a bouquet of roses because what mom doesn't like roses?

I created a mini card in front with a bouquet of Rose Bunch because what mom doesn't like roses?
I also stamped our Background Swirls set of 3 on the printed paper.

The center flips up to reveal the message of Big Sister and  Happy Mother's Day Casual.
The Sister stamp says Big Sister but I masked the Big and only stamped Sister.
Stamps I used:
My next card is for a friend, and she is a mom to a very friendly dog.
Take care, and Happy Mother's Day!





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10