Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Shoot For The Moon Graduation Card with Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

Hi Stampers,
Vicky here today to share a Graduation card with some of our new stamps.
Our high school colors are gold and green so this was pretty simple.
I used the Open Stars for the background and colored them in.
I used our new Shoot For The Moon stamp with VersaFine.
I used a smaller piece of card stock to draw the frame around with a green fine tip marker.



The Graduation Cap was stamped, colored, and cut out.
I had some gold string and made the tassel.

The inside of the card had another one of our new stamps, The Sky's The Limit.
I also used Happy Graduation.

Hope you have a great weekend!
Check out our Card Kits!



 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10