Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, June 18, 2021

Side Flap Birthday Card with Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

Hello, Stampers,
I have made a side flap card with our NEW RELEASE!
I really love this funny Alien, I think I will be using him a lot.
Birthdays can be so much fun!


I mounted the white card stock on 2 layers of light and medium green card stock.
I did the same colors on the panel on the right.
The panel on the right opens and the saying is under it. 


What I like about the side flap is that it still shows the Alien with the inside saying.
I am also going to use this saying with some of our lady stamps.


Hope you enjoyed the Alien birthday card idea.
I also hope you enjoyed our New Release!

 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10