Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Christmas in July Sale!

 Hello!

We are having Christmas in July sale! 
All Christmas stamps will be on sale today through the 25th!
So I made 3 cards for ideas.

To start, a very quick and easy card. 
I put a card across the middle of the card and sponged green from the center out so it was light green on the edges.
I stamped the Holly Swirl Small on the top and bottom.
Stamped Fill Your Heart and mounted on red.
I used ScorTape on the outer edge and used WOW gold embossing powder.
I also added glitter to the swirls. 
 Another easy one.
I used the Center Step Card.
I used the Holly Swirl Small on this card too. I think it goes well with the Reindeer.
The Reindeer was embossed with WOW gold embossing powder.
Merry Christmas was stamped in red VersaFine.
This card was also pretty quick. The card is the Swinging Z-Fold.

The Glass with Lights was stamped and colored with Copic Markers.
First I stamped the Sm. and Med. Snowflakes on the top and bottom cutouts.
I sponged blue all over the card and then stamped the snowflakes at random on the outside and inside of the card.
I cut around the image and edged it with the red ink pad and mounted it on the card.
I used the Sign Post Words set of 3 for the Merry Christmas

Here you can see the sponged blue and snowflakes were also put on the inside.
On the left, I used the Alcoholism & Diabetes stamp for a little humor.
Happy Holidays Long was stamped with VersaFine.
I added the Christmas Lights to match the glass.
Check out the Christmas stamps!
Take care and have some stamping fun.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10