Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, July 30, 2021

Thank you for a Friend Slider Card

 Today I needed to make a thank you card for a friend. I didn't have a lot of time so I went with the Slider card. They are quick and fun to make. I usually put something fun inside but this time I went with flowers since she was a florist and has beautiful flowers in her garden.

The card pulled open.
There are 2 secret spots, one on the front and one on the back.

I started with the front panel. I didn't put the front panel on until the end.
I used the Flowers and Butterflies and masked the butterfly and stamped it on white card stock. I also stamped it on the yellow card stock so I didn't have to cut out the antennas and tiny legs.
I stamped the flower on white card stock and cut it out.
First, When the card was laying flat, I brushed on blue ink over the card to give it some color.
I stamped the Flowers and Butterflies on X-Press card stock to color with Copic markers.
Then I positioned the image within the window. 

The pull card was also brushed with blue ink. I attached it and also put a circle pull on the end. 
The last thing I did was put the front panel on.
This completed my Slider card. There are a lot of ways you could decorate it for any occasion.

















Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10