Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, August 08, 2021

A Birthday card for a Lady

Hello to my crafty friends,
I am sharing a card using the Semi-Funky Accordion Fold kit.
There are so many different ways to create with this card and so easy!
This one was quick!
On the front I stamped and colored Floral Lady and Ranunculus set of 2.
I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the Ranunculus set of 2.
I stamped the outline of the flower on the card.
In just a couple of steps, you can position your solid image inside the outline stamp.

Step 1
Put the plastic sheet in the corner of the positioner and stamp it on the sheet.
Step 2
Put the plastic sheet where you want to stamp and put the
positioner to the plastic sheet.
Step 3
Keep the positioner in place and remove the plastic sheet.
Put the stamp in the corner of the positioner and stamp!
Voila! 

Now, the inside of the card.
This is what it looks like open.
I used Secret of Young and Happy Birthday Large

Hope you enjoyed it!



















 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10