Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Harry Potter Slimline Card

Do you know any Harry Potter fans?
I am sharing a slimline card and some of our Harry Potter stamps.
This card could be used for any occasion.
I first stamped the images.
I used:
Potion Bottles set of 2 (I used the small one)
you could save some money and get the set No Good and Shoe Prints

It's hard to see, but I used Copic Glitter Pens to color in the design on the blue book so it sparkles.
Harry has a lot of detail to him.

I sponged a light tan around the card.
Then I used Tim Holtz stencil and sponged a darker tan over the stencil.
That way the lighter tan ink could be seen in the cracks.
I mounted Harry on darker brown card stock and then black card stock.

Thanks for taking a look and have a fabulous day!



 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10