Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, September 01, 2021

New Card Kits and New Stamps

Hello!
Are you ready for some new Peek A boo Pouch card kits and stamps? I have a couple of cards to share with you today. I am using the card kit that has goodie bags inside.

I changed the Witch's Boots. I masked the spider and stamped it to the left of the boots. Then I stamped the saying next to the boots. The opening flap is on the backside.


I added an extra stamp on the flap.
I mounted Happy Haunting Big on the flap.

Here is the bag of candy tucked inside.
I found out that Candy Corn comes in all different flavors now!
I got caramel flavor Candy Corn and Caramel Apple.
I sponged black around the edges and
I also put the FaBoolous saying on the inside.

I used the Peek A Boo card kit and another new stamp,
Tissue For Your Issue as a get-well card.
I stamped the Kleenex box on printed card stock and cut it out.
I also cut out the slit for the kleenex and put some kleenex in the box.
Under the flap I added a nice saying, Sending Smiles

On the inside, I added the saying Recuperate
and a package of Kleenex.

Hope you enjoyed the Peek A Boo card kits and new stamps!
Take care.










Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10