Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

A Scarecrow and A Thanksgiving Blessing

Hello Stampers,
I have a couple of Fall cards to share with you.
This card is made with our Oct. Card Kit. 
We have 2 kits and they are on sale until the end of Oct.
The kits is 20% off. If you get both kits, the second kit is 25% OFF. 
This is Card Kit #15 and it also has a Fall image, but I just used the leaves and saying.



I used the 5 Layered Cards with Envelopes for the card.
I stamped the Scarecrow on X-Press card stock and colored with Copic Markers.
I fussy cut him out. I stamped Autumn Blessing with VersaFine ink.
I stamped the 2 piece Leaf Set that match the leaves in the saying and colored them with copic.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look.













 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10