Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving - Eat Ham

Hello Stampers,
Thanksgiving is almost here, so I made a quick card.

I am using Turkey Goofy and the Sign Post.
The card kit comes with Orange Fizz card stock that I used on the inside.
I cut a piece of blue to match the turkey.
I also printed Eat Ham.

I used the Orange Fizz card stock on the inside of the card with light tan card stock and printed card stock on the side. The stamps are Fat Pants and Silverware.
Our Oct. Card Kit is 10% OFF!

Here are the November Card Kits
at 20% OFF!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fun and safe Thanksgiving!
Vicky








 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10