Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Friendship Valentine's Card

 Hello, my fellow stampers,

Vicky here today to share a cup of friendship.
A cup of friendship should have marshmallows and some mint candy to go with it. LOL.
I think you can wish Happy Valentine's Day to anyone. 
This card is to a friend to wish her a wonderful day.
The marshmallows on the right are just cut our and I used a gray marker to make the tops.

The stamps I used are:
Or you can buy each of them separately.


I copied the red card from the front and cut out a blue one.
When the card is open you can still see the cutout.
The stamp I used for the inside:
I hope you have a great day!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10