Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, December 10, 2021

Grinch Treat in a Peek-A-Boo Card Kit

 Happy Holidays Stampers!

 I made a Treat Card using the Peek A Boo Kit.
Do you have a co-worker, friend, or family you would like to make a card and a little bit more?
This is a perfect idea so share a treat and a stand-up card.
I used Spellbinder dies to cut out a circle on the card kit, and a little bigger circle on the red piece of card stock. I drew an outline around the bigger die on the red card stock. I drew the top of the ornament and colored it with a silver pen. I glued the string bow just on the ornament and just tucked it up into the hand.
I stamped the Grinch Hand on X-Press cardstock and colored and cut it out. I only adhered the hand on the flap.

The kit comes with ZipLock bags, and I filled this one with M&M's.
I stamped the saying Enjoy The Warmth towards the top. Under the saying, I stamped Snowflakes Sm. and Med. set of 2 so you can see them through the ornament when the bag was taken out.

We are also offering a Gift Certificate for you and a friend.
Do you have a stamping friend and are not sure what she has or what she would need or want?
This is a perfect gift for her or him, plus you also get $5.00!
Just click here to go to the website and make a stamper friend happy!

Thanks for stopping by,
Have a safe and happy holiday. 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10