Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

St. Patrick's Day and Easter Artist Trading Cards

Hello Stamper,

I made a couple of Artist Trading Card also known as ATC's. Did you use to make ATC's and trade them? They are 3.5 x 2.5 and are perfect to put in a pocket, or purse to hand out, leave with your tip to a good waiter, waitress, or co-worker or add to a card.

The first ATC is for St. Patrick's Day. I know that is tomorrow, so Happy St. Patrick's Day! I made a couple of these and already handed some out to a couple of cashiers. They were surprised and happy to get it. I used May Your Blessings saying and Shamrock Solid Sm. and the Shamrock Open. It is mounted on green card stock.


I am getting some Easter ATC's ready to hand out. I used the Bunny Hugs saying at an angle and also the Bunny Hug image. Check out our Easter stamps. 
Just a little coloring and it's done!
Thanks for stopping by,
Vicky





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10