Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Congratulations On A New Kitten

Is there anyone, you know who is getting a new 4-legged addition to the family?

I am sharing the Peeking Cat, and isn't she adorable? What cat doesn't like an empty bag or box? I made this card as congratulation to a family getting a new cat.

I actually used a lunch bag for this. I stamped the Peeking Cat on the bag and spritzed it with water to crunch it up easily. I lightly flattened it out and rubbed a Memento Ink which is a water-based ink over the creases. I again spritzed it to get the ink to soak into the bag. I cut around the bag with deckle scissors. When the bag was still wet, I flattened it out with my hand.

I cut most of the cat image out of the bag. I cut some of the areas around the cat into triangles where the stamp looks like the bag is curled back. 
I stamped the Peeking Cat on a white piece of card stock, colored her, and put her behind the cutout. I curled the triangles and glued them down.
I added a saying on the inside but forgot to take a picture.
This is the stamp I used.
I also stamped this on the back of the card. Created in 2022
Thanks for stopping by!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10