Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Easter Tags

Hello, happy Stamper! 

 Easter is almost here and I made a couple of Easter tags that could be put in an Easter basket or used as a bookmark or handed out.

I cut 2 tags, one dark purple for the background behind the cutouts on top. The top tag was cut out with the same die and the cutouts.
I stamped the Egg With Feet on white card stock with a  die from Spellbinders.
I stamped the Eggstra saying on white and cut it out.
On this tag, I used the same dies as the first tag, except I cut this one shorter.
I stamped the Open Egg and then I stamped Daisy (Gerbera) Tiny inside the egg.
Stamped the Eggstra saying on white card stock and used a Spellbinder die.

The tags are made from die cuts. I used Elizabeth Craft Design tags.
Stamps Used: 
Thanks for stopping by to look
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10