Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Dobby The House Elf

 Hello Stamper friends,
We are celebrating Harry Potter's Birthday!
To celebrate, we have a New Release of Harry Potter stamps,
and all of the stamps in the Harry Potter category are on sale!
On this card, I used a couple of new stamps,
Or, you can get Dobby & Sock Saying as a set and save some money!
I did a pretty simple card. But I cut apart the saying, and it's like having 3 stamps in 1.
You can use just the saying without the sock, just the sock, or saying and sock.
I used the sock for the background and embossed them.

I notched it, so it was easy to put back together to make 1 stamp again.
It was really easy to stamp after I put the, I like You Like Socks stamp back together.
No coupon is needed, the sale price is in your cart.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10