Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Santa Coming To Town Christmas Card

 Hello Stamper! 

How are you doing on your Christmas cards? This is an easy one.
The first thing I did was stamp the Cityscape.
Then I punched out a circle with a punch and put it where I wanted the moon to be.
The edges are sponged with light blue first, then a darker blue, and last black around the edges.
I filled in the moon using a sponge; it is not as yellow as shown on the card here.
The last thing I stamped on the front is Santa's Sleigh Sm.

I mounted the saying Enjoy The Warmth on the red card stock inside the card.

Stamps Used:
Thanks for taking a look,
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10