Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Back On Your Feet Get Well Card

Hello Stampers, 
I hope you are well and happy. Incase you know someone who isn't feeling well and happy, here is an idea for a fun, uplifting card.
I stamped the image Feet Lg. and cut around it. The flower is stamped on a separate piece of paper. We do offer the Feet Flower separate if you want to use it as a background or on another card. I mounted the saying, Back On Your Feet on the same printed paper but the print is sideways. 

I cut out the flower and popped it up and turned it slightly to make the flower look bigger. I also put a pompom in the center of the flower.

Thanks for looking,
Vicky

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10