Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, December 09, 2022

Golden Reindeer Center Step Card

 Hello Stamper,

December sure did arrive fast! I am making Christmas cards and waiting for the snow. How are you doing on your Christmas cards?

Here is a Center Step Card that we used to sell; the Paper Cut sells them. I love how these cards stand up, and they are so quick to make.



I stamped and embossed this elegant Reindeer with Ultra Fine gold embossing powder.
The Holly Swirl Small was stamped with green ink. I added red and gold Nuvo dots. I love how the swirls match. Merry Christmas was stamped with red VersaFine. I sponged the edges to add more color, and this was a very quick card.
Merry Christmas,
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10