Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, January 30, 2023

Thank You Very Much Cards

 Hello, thanks for stopping by. I have a couple of similar cards. Both quick and easy. I needed a couple of thank you cards for a couple of sweet people. They were a little late, so I needed to make them quickly.

For this card, I stamped Thank You Very Much Script and used a circle punch to cut the saying out. I edged the circle with green ink. I put the circle on the white sheet, used a pencil, and lightly raced around it, so I knew where to stamp the vines. I stamped Branch Herb 1 with light green around the circle. Bush Herb 3 was stamped in medium green. The Viney Vine was stamped in dark green. I used a corner punch and rounded the corners.
This card I stamped Pot Leaf Set Of 2 with light green ink all over the card. I stamped the saying Thank You Very Much Script and punched it out. The tan card stock was cut slightly bigger than the circle and used the corner punch.

Stamps Used On First Card

Stamps Used On Second Card

Thank you very much for stopping by and taking a look. 
Hugs, Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10