Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, March 10, 2023

Eggstra Special Easter Card

 Hello Stampers, I made this 'eggstra' special Easter card with just two stamps. I stamped the saying, Eggstra, with Staz-On Pigment. I stamped the Eggs Decorated, the lower row of eggs, masked them, and stamped the upper layers.

I colored the eggs with Copic Markers. They looked a little dull, so I used Copic Glitter Markers and colored over some of the eggs to make them glitter.
You can't have Easter without a bit of glitter! I also drew around the saying with glitter markers. You can't see the glitter around the saying, but some glitters appear on the eggs.

Thanks for stopping by to look!
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10