Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Friday, May 05, 2023

Coffee Hop With Gift Certificate

I hope you participated in the hop and got a gift certificate!
May 4-7th 20% OFf on all coffee, tea, and hot cocoa.
To see all of our coffee stamps, click here.
I did a coffee card with a gift certificate for a friend.  I used a Bib Card from The Paper Cut. Punched a 2-inch circle for the top of the card and stamped Coffee Bean Bag. I went to the bottom of the card and added Coffee Bean Pile Right And Left. On the left, stamped Coffee Cup Retro, and then stamped the saying, Shared With A Friend.
This card flips up and on the inside, I made a pocket for a gift card. I stamped the saying, A Gift For You and then stamped the Coffee Bean Set.
If you need to go to the company blog, Go here.
Thank you for stopping by!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10