Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Sunday, July 30, 2023

A Funny Fairy Snarky Card

 Hello Stampers. Vicky is here today with a funny fairy card using some of our new release stamps! The New Release stamps are on sale until July 31st.

I stamped the Skeleton Dancing, and the Don't Make Me saying.
I masked the skeleton's top part and Olesya's Butterfly's middle. Once I got the butterfly inked, I removed the mask and stamped it over the skeleton.
Did you get to the last stamp and almost mess up the card? I stamped the Wand Star Circle in yellow ink because of the stars. It was so light I could hardly see it. So I put Yellow Glitter Glue, and I couldn't see it. After the Glitter Glue dried, I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and stamped the Wand in black.

Stamps Used:
or

Thanks for stopping by!
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10