Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

Picnic Invitation

 Hello Stampers!  
How about a fun invitation to a BBQ? And how about having these stamps at 50% OFF!
As you can tell, I just wrote the Come to the BBQ. I stamped the Bull; he is on sale for $2.88, and he is one on sale for 50% off.
He is mounted on colored card stock that I put on a folded card.

This is the open card. The Hamburger is also on sale for $3.13 and looks very yummy!
On the inside of the card, where you can put all your information for the picnic, I stamped some more fun stamps on sale! I love these ants; they can carry so many things! Here are the Ants set of 3 carrying away some of the food; Pickle, Mustard, and Ketchup

Stamps Used:
Bull -$2.88
Hamburger -$3.13
Ants -9.10
Pickle -$1.83
Ketchup -$2.88
Mustard -$1.83

Thanks for taking a look,
Vicky
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10